I am definitely a glass half empty kinda gal and when bad things happen I automatically fear the worst. Anyone who knows me will agree i'm sure.
I know I can't change myself overnight but I have seen this type of post on other blogs and thought it would be a great way to remember all the good things, no matter how small, so here goes...
- Getting my cousin's wedding invitation through the post, I literally squealed with delight! Not until next year but i'm very excited.
- I won a competition! Never have I won anything before! I entered a giveaway on Amelia's channel to win a Kayla Itsines BBG and actually won! This could be the start of a new me (and I cannot wait)
- My husband surprising me with flowers and a bottle of my favourite prosecco, just because
- Spending Good Friday painting eggs with my niece's. Never a better time to realize how much of an impatient control freak you are when paint and toddlers mix (not that i'd have it any other way)
- My best friends both had their baby girls (all healthy)
- Having a long weekend due to Easter, nothing better than 4 days off to spend with the family.
So what about you guys? what's made you happy in the last few weeks?